My Birthday Boy

Thursday, June 14, 2018

June 3rd, 2018.
(Pretending today was)
Happiest Birthday to a man with good heart.
Just like your every prayer, I hope that this year and the next thousand year could be ours. Why?
Because you are the man in my prayer, and the one that has lots of similarities with my Dad.
Because I once said, "Dear Lord, I want a man that much alike my Dad".
Because Dad is the only guy that never treated me bad (and now it's including you).
Because I was being single for 4 years, and I don't trust anyone except my Dad, and then you came and showed me that I was wrong. Yes, you deserve a chance.
Because you never let me lace up my shoes in public, and never feel ashamed about doing this.
This picture was taken on June 3rd, 2017.
So, to the man with good heart, I love you and thank you for all the loves, laughs, even tears. Thank you for all my love.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts