A Messy Bun

Friday, January 06, 2017

Thursday afternoon at office, still got no idea about what to talk in my personal fashion blog. I do love Instagram, and I always have a very berry loooooong caption in my Instagram, but it still confused me when I do blogging. :pANYWAY, these are some of yesterday pics at office. My hair has reached most annoying stage of growing out. Been thinking to have another haircut, but it's even too short to have a haircut. Kinda slightly remember that it has to stay "long" and "dark" for The 'W'-Day. And.. Yeah I'll stay committed, and this is how it ends up: a messy bun.Oh I wanna show you people the beauty of naturally ageing of my favourite leather shoes. Enjoy these pics people! Xo

 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts